While the tour is visiting Wyoming because it is an underrepresented state in securing SBIR/STTR funding, I wanted to let you know that the event is open to all and may be a tremendous engagement opportunity for Colorado based innovators. Please forward this opportunity to advanced technology firms within your state so they can engage directly with SBIR/STTR program decision makers. Attendees will learn from and network with SBIR/STTR leaders and program experts on how to gain access to the $2.5 Billion of non-diluted annual capital, the largest early stage seed funding in the world.
Event Highlights include:
*Phase 1 Proposal Panel lead by program managers from the National Science Foundation (NSF), Department of Energy (DOE), and the Department of Defense – US Navy.
*1-1 meetings with SBIR Program managers from:
· Department of Commerce – National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
· Department of Commerce – National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
· National Science Foundation (NSF)
· Department of Defense – Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
· Department of Defense – Air Force
· Department of Defense – Navy
· Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
· National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
· Department of Agriculture (USDA)
· Department of Health and Human Services – National Institutes of Health (NIH)
· Department of Energy (DOE)
More details can be found at https://www.regonline.com/SBIRRoadTourWyoming orwww.sbirroadtour.com.