Note the following changes:
- The micro-purchase base threshold increased from $3,000 to $3,500. FAR 2.101.
- The ceiling for the use of simplified acquisition procedures for the purchase of commercial items increased from $6.5 million to $7 million. FAR 13.500.
- The threshold for obtaining certified cost or pricing data increased from $700,000 to $750,000. FAR 15.403-4.
- The threshold for applicability of the Cost Accounting Standards increased from $700,000 to $750,000. FAR 30.201-4; FAR 52.230-1–52.230-5.
- The prime contractor subcontracting plan floor increased from $650,000 to $700,000, although the construction threshold will remain $1.5 million. FAR 19.702.
- The threshold for reporting first-tier subcontract information, including executive compensation, increased from $25,000 to $30,000. FAR Subpart 4.14; FAR 52.204‑10.
Contact Arrowhead Solutions for guidance or hands-on assistance.