After years of experience as a Senior Tax Officer for various companies, Michelle has joined our team as Government Accounting Specialist.
Michelle’s Capabilities Include:
- Preparing monthly closings for government contracting firms
- Monthly bookkeeping (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Tax Returns
- DCAA Audits
- Annual incurred cost proposals
- Prepare timely compliance testing
- General Consulting (i.e. Government Accounting)
- Rate Development
(To view a full list of Arrowhead’s government accounting offerings, visit our website.)
Remember, the requirements for proper government accounting span across businesses of all sizes and industries, and should be customized on a case by case basis.
Arrowhead Solutions can proactively safeguard your business from government related accounting mishaps by providing hands-on assistance or in-house training.
Arrowhead’s newest Contracts Executive Consultant brings nearly 25 years of experience in all aspects of Federal and Commercial contracting. Steve’s capabilities run the gamut of government contracting, as he is a polished, multi-faceted Director of Contracts.
A Short List of Steve’s Capabilities:
- Support client contractual questions; consult as to where the client stands and what remedies may or may not be available in the existing Terms and Conditions.
- Review and consult regarding IP rights.
- Full review of Arrowhead client contracts with their customers, either direct Federal or for a Prime that holds the direct Federal contract.
- Reviewing and writing TAs, NDAs, or other documents that Arrowhead clients may be asked to sign.
- Pricing strategy consulting (LPTA versus best value trade off)
- Consult with Arrowhead clients regarding OH rates, fringe rates and how to be as efficient as possible with their indirect dollars.
- Drafting or tailoring Policies and Procedures for Arrowhead clients. Including Procurement, Signature Policies, or others as needed.
- Support client compliance needs and stand up government contracts departments.
Proper contract management is one of the most complex and vital aspects of any government contractor’s administrative responsibilities. The Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) are complex and onerous. Agencies and contract types bring unique challenges. At Arrowhead, it is our job to keep your business and your government contracts working for you, not against you.
Take Advantage of Arrowhead’s Value
Supporting your contract management with the expertise typically only available to the “big guys.”
Maintaining a compliant contract management system that also makes smart business sense is complex and time consuming. Arrowhead removes that burden and allows your business to focus on product/service execution, rather than government policy.