Our GCRS (Government Contract Reporting System) add-on system for QuickBooks has helped our customers obtain an “approved accounting system” status from DCAA which has qualified them for Cost Plus, Time & Material, and Fixed Price contracts.
The GCRS system provides our customers with:
- Reporting by contract and/or detailed task or CLINS
- Indirect rate computation with the rate on contracts computed at actual or provisional rates
- Revenue Recognition can be set up using whatever is required, including % complete, Cost Plus fee on cost, or based on billings
- Invoices can be generated and tracked in the GCRS system
- Company budgets and forecasted for rates for pricing, including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statements can be maintained in the GCRS system. Change one employee’s utilization rate, and see the impact instantly on your year-end rates, P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statements
- Actuals from your accounting system can be easily exported into the GCRS to provide you with a spot rate, and a forecasted year-end rate