Proper contract management is one of the most complex and vital aspects of any government contractor’s administrative responsibilities. The Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) are complex and onerous. Agencies and contract types bring unique challenges. It is our job to keep your business and your government contracts working for you, not against you.
We provide Contract Management Support For:
- FAR compliance and strategy
- Prime contract reviews and negotiations
- Agreement reviews (NDAs, TAs, OTAs, etc) and negotiation
- Guidance in administration of contracts, deliverable submission, reporting, etc.
- Contracting system set up and director-level support
- Intellectual Property protection for government contractors
- Contract management training
- Outsourced contract management support
The following examples of recent work performed not only convey our value (and potential for high ROI), but the inherent fact that trying to understand and manage risk in the margins will diminish your bottom line and distract your company from the work you should be doing instead.
- Contract Management
- Subcontract Review
- Pricing Review
- FAR Compliant Pricing
- 4 hours
- 3 hours
- 30 minutes
- 3 hours
- $1M contract saved
- Margin increased by 20%
- $10k profit increase
- $75k add-on, no negotiation
Compliant Procurement is Critical
Did you know that federal regulations require you, as the prime contract holder, to use and protect the funds on your contract in the same manner as they expect the Contracting Officer to protect those funds? This is because you are spending taxpayer dollars on services, goods and materials and therefore you need to be aware, and follow, federal regulations relating to procurement. Whether you are purchasing consulting services, sending a subcontract to a large business, buying commercial off the shelf hardware, or procuring a software license, you are procuring using federal dollars. If this is done incorrectly, you are putting your company at risk.
Let us help you with:
- Solicitations to vendors and subcontractors
- Documentation fair and reasonable pricing
- Price competition and price negotiation memos
- Subcontracts, consulting agreements, and purchase orders
- Subcontract negotiation
- Correct file documentation
- Flowdown clauses
- DCAA compliance with regards to purchasing
Our Company tailor’s client-specific support solutions based on your unique needs. We can provide just the essentials, a turnkey outsource solution, or something in between. Some of our optional services include:
- As-needed expert advice
- Project specific support for unique situations
- Stand up of Contracts Department with associated admin training
- Outsourced day to day contract management support
- Strategic planning and in-house training
- Policies, procedures & processes
- Contract management tool implementation
- M&A support – due diligence, novation’s, and assignments
Our Company Value
Supporting your contract management with off-the-shelf expertise.
Maintaining a compliant contract management system that also makes smart business sense is complex and time consuming. If you choose, our experts can take much of this burden off of you. These ongoing services will ensure that your company gains the advantage.
We want to help your business get the most out of government contracts and your ensure compliance. Schedule a call for a free consult or summit below.
Expert Witness Options
Expert Witness Services:
- Reviewing Documents
- Conducting an Investigation
- Performing Research
- Forming an Opinion
- Drafting a Report
- Consulting with retaining counsel
- Giving a Sworn Deposition
- Testifying at Trial
What you can expect from govIRG:
- Exceeding the Expectations of Retaining Counsel.
- Answering Your Phone and Emails and Being Responsive.
- Being Available.
- Being Dependable.
- Having no Credibility Issues.
- Forming Defensible Opinions.
- Writing Superior Reports.
- Excelling at Deposition and Trial.